Thursday, June 21, 2012

Book Launch in Moynalvey


It was something of an honour for me to be asked to launch a book for the pupils of Moynalvey National School and a great turnout of parents and pupils for a great social evening with tea, biscuits and poetry (not in that order) and a beautiful collection too.
Have to say that I am looking forward to returning to that school come September.  I read a few poems from my latest collection for the second time in twenty four hours the other venue being St, Joseph’s School in Navan where I spent some time with the pupils there.   It may have been the longest day but the weather contradicted the calendar but we will remember the occasion and forget about the rain.   Inside Moynalvey School the sun was shining brightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The site is now open to comments